If you'd like to post a comment on this site - thank you very much for your interest. And to help you out, here's a brief guide to the process...
1. Click on Comment at the bottom of the relevant blog post. This takes you through to a Comment entry form
2. Type your name in the Name box and your comment in the Comment box. You can include an email address and a URL in the appropriate boxes if you like, but it's not necessary
3. When you've finished typing your comment, ignore Pass and Secret - don't check the square box directly underneath the word Secret. Just click on the orange rectangle that contains a small amount of Japanese text
4. This takes you through to a confirmation page. You don't need to do anything at all except scroll down and click on the rectangular button at the bottom
5. Your comment should now be visible from the main page. If it isn't, you've probably either, (a) checked the Secret box, which means that only the site administrator can see your comment, or (b) included in your text a word that the spam filter doesn't like
If you have any queries or problems, please get in touch via the email address on the left-hand side of this page